Saturday, November 27, 2021

Strengths & weaknesses essay

Strengths & weaknesses essay

strengths & weaknesses essay

Although we all describe our strengths as positive attributes, and our weaknesses as negative attributes, they are what makes us who we are as individuals. My strengths are important to consider in my overall personality and the way I relate to people. An important strength in Estimated Reading Time: 4 mins My strengths, according to the Mapworks survey, include; basic academic behaviors, time management, class attendance, course difficulties, campus involvement and sense of belonging. My weaknesses, however, include only financial confidence My Personal Strengths and Weaknesses Essay Personal Statement: My Strengths And Weaknesses. My listening self-assessment score of 36 indicates that, although my Strengths Perspective: A Personal Analysis Of My Weaknesses. One of my weaknesses is over committing myself. I enjoy Essay about My



Strengths and Weaknesses Free Essay Sample



Throughout my life, my strengths and weaknesses strengths & weaknesses essay become more clearer as I have become older. Although we all describe our strengths as positive attributes, and our weaknesses as negative attributes, they are what makes us who we are as individuals.


My strengths are important to consider in my overall personality and strengths & weaknesses essay way I relate to people. An important strength in my character is my ability to communicate. I find it easy for me to communicate well with others, as I am an outgoing person and I have the ability to listen as well as respond.


For example, my communication helps me in relation to the access course and a health profession environment, by being able to interact effectively with everyone. It helps me to resolve difficult situations, strengths & weaknesses essay, improve my ability to share information, build a rapport with staff, patients, outside organisations, tutors and students. I am also able to take part in group discussions, give presentations, do group assignments, listen to others points of view and to find strengths & weaknesses essay a persons beliefs, concerns and values.


However, my communication can hinder me in the fact that I may be too honest with my answer and do not think before answering which can often offend, I can also become nervous, when speaking or giving a presentation in front of a large group, as they are more focused on me and not what I am saying or presenting. I however work on these weaknesses, by realising that when communicating with others, to stop and think before speaking, as sometimes the truth may hurt and can be offensive.


Another one of my strengths is my organisational skills as it is important in the workplace and college for me. For example at work all paperwork is done daily, and I am able to designate fellow workmates their daily duties at work. This can also be brought to the access course where the deadlines set for course work can be managed effectively by handing in work on time.


Although I see this as one of my strengths it can also hinder me as not all fellow workmates also reliable. Relationships are built on trust. This will make them feel secure and valued, strengths & weaknesses essay.


This however can also hinder me as there are strengths & weaknesses essay where others can soon take me for granted and not appreciate my reliability. Although it is possible to be taken advantage of, in the long run being reliable is the best way to be, strengths & weaknesses essay.


My weaknesses are flaws in my personality and hinder my abilities, which could complicate my relationships with others. One of my weaknesses is that I am somewhat judgemental. For example, at work, paperwork is not filled in correctly, and daily tasks not achieved. I can also be judgemental with myself as in with this course i often think have i achieved the best of my ability.


Another of my weaknesses is my non-verbal communication, strengths & weaknesses essay. For example in my non-verbal communication, my body language will give a different answer than what I have spoken and in my responsive communication. I also have a weakness for doubting myself.


For example, have I got what it takes to do this course, or have I got the ability strengths & weaknesses essay do my job.


When I look at my strengths and weaknesses and reflect, I can see that they can be both useful and hinder me, as some of my strengths are essential in the care sector and help me strive to being the best that I can be when dealing with vulnerable people who will look at me as their advocate, and not being frightened to ask fellow colleagues for help and advice, strengths & weaknesses essay. I can see that some of my weaknesses can also change throughout my college course Such as I often find that speaking in front of large groups can be daunting but over time the more I do this the more confident I will become at it.


Free Essays Topics Essay Checker Hire Writer Login. Free essay samples Strength Strengths and Weaknesses. Strengths and Weaknesses 7 July Hire verified writer. Strengths and Weaknesses Essay Example. Related Essays, strengths & weaknesses essay. A limited time offer! Save Time On Research and Writing. Get My Paper. Popular Topics coca cola nutrition leadership childhood love adolescence dieting civilization hiphop human.




Write an essay on Strengths and Weaknesses in english

, time: 5:33





My Personal Strengths and Weaknesses Essay - Words | Bartleby


strengths & weaknesses essay

Although we all describe our strengths as positive attributes, and our weaknesses as negative attributes, they are what makes us who we are as individuals. My strengths are important to consider in my overall personality and the way I relate to people. An important strength in Estimated Reading Time: 4 mins My strengths, according to the Mapworks survey, include; basic academic behaviors, time management, class attendance, course difficulties, campus involvement and sense of belonging. My weaknesses, however, include only financial confidence My Personal Strengths and Weaknesses Essay Personal Statement: My Strengths And Weaknesses. My listening self-assessment score of 36 indicates that, although my Strengths Perspective: A Personal Analysis Of My Weaknesses. One of my weaknesses is over committing myself. I enjoy Essay about My

No comments:

Post a Comment